Maison Blanche is looking for an attentive & adaptable Production & Warehouse Assistant to join our small team- on the direct path to a management position.
Reporting directly to the CEO & Director of the Brand, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of all of our handmade products & general warehouse duties. This is a hands-on position with an emphasis on attention to detail, organisation & strong communication skills.
You will be trained in the process of manufacturing candles & other home fragrance products, along with dispatch & general warehouse tasks.
- Interest in Maison Blanche & our products
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse/production/operations experience
- Proactive attitude
- Must be comfortable with both autonomous & collaborative work
- Exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
- Strong listening & communication skills
- A no-job-too-small attitude
- Ability to move boxes up to 23kg
- Must be comfortable working on your feet for long stretches
- Having a Licence and Car is highly beneficial (but not required)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as apart of our small production team creating candles & home fragrance products
- Highly detailed work involved in making & packaging of candles
- Picking & packing e-commerce orders
- Packing & unpacking of pallets & deliveries
- Maintain the high safety & cleanliness standards of warehouse
- Work with a small, diverse & open-minded team of young people building an exceptional brand
- Free candles & other goods periodically, as well as employee discounts
- Flexible start times
- Bus stop outside warehouse
- Direct path to management position (6 months)
Location: Based out of our Forestville Sydney HQ.
Hours: 25 hours a week. 3 days a week (8 hours a day), or 5 days a week (5 hours a day). Flexible start times, days, weekends possible. More hours available if requested.
If this sounds like you and you're looking to start work immediately please contact us NOW!!!
We would only like to hear from driven candidates who have great attitude, work ethic & attention to detail.
Please send your CV & a little about yourself to email@example.com