We love bringing beautiful fragrances into your home with our selection of natural soy candles and we want to ensure that you enjoy the complete Maison Blanche experience. Below we have put together our tips to ensure a safe and beautiful burning experience each time you light your candle!
- When you first burn your Maison Blanche candle, make sure to burn it until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This will ensure your candle always burns even and you get the most from your candle, avoiding tunneling.
- Always trim your wick before you light your Maison Blanche candle. This ensures the wick doesn’t ‘mushroom’ and smoke.
- If your Mason Blanche glass has got soot around the edge (because you haven’t been trimming the wick), use a damp paper towel to gently wipe it off. Your candle will look as good as new.
- Discontinue buring when you have 1cm or less of wax in your Maison Blanche candle.
- Always burn your Maison Blanche candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not leave your Maison Blanche candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your Maison Blanche candle for more than 3 hours at a time.
For more advice on how to care for you candle head over to Product Tips.