Melissa Ambrosini is an inspiring woman who is on a mission to help women create a vibrant and fulfiling life.
1) What is the best bit of advice you’ve ever been given?
‘Just be yourself.’
So simple yet so powerful. People said this to me so much growing up but I never really understood the potency of this statement. It really is the best piece of advice I have ever been given and live by today.
2) How do you stay motivated when challenges arise?
When challenges arise I don’t supress how I am feeling, I allow myself to fully feel whatever it is I need to feel then I allow myself to have what I call a Pity Party Dance Off. This usually motivates me back into my flow, but if it doesn’t I do something from the list below to get my creative juices and motivation flowing. I also allow myself to not feel motivated sometimes if that’s how I truly feel, and I allow myself to be ok with sitting in that. Because like everything in life there is natural ebb and flow and you’re not going to always feel pumped up and motivated and that’s ok too.
3) What is your favourite way to get your creative juices flowing?
There are so many ways I get my creative juices flowing such as…
- Connecting with Mother Nature with a walk in the park or a hike.
- A soulful conversation with someone.
- Meditation and stillness.
- A bath.
- Diving in the ocean and feeling the sun on my skin.
- Reading a good book.
4) If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?
To be honest I am very content right where I am now, however in saying that there are so many corners of the world I would like to experience. Loads of places in Europe. I want to hike more of New Zealand. Do Big Sur. India. Mexico. And more of beautiful Australia.
5) How would you describe your décor in three words?
Clean. Boho. Elegant.
Want more? Check out Melissa’s book ‘Mastering Your Mean Girl’ here.