We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic & proactive Digital Marketing coordinator to assist our director with Digital Marketing, including social media for 2 days a week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our director to build a marketing calendar in coordination with Production & Sales
- Creation of the following:
- Blog posts
- Digital marketing assets
- Social media content (not photography)
- Liaising with content creators
- Social engagement
- Maintaining sales databases
- Management of an intern that will assist you in daily tasks
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:
- Minimum 3 years experience across communications and/or marketing including social media
- Excellent communication & management skills
- Proactive & organised attitude
- A keen eye for detail & design
- Ability to work autonomously in a rapidly changing environment that can adjust to change
Location: Based out of our Forestville Sydney HQ at least 2 days a month, with remote work available for the remaining days.
Hours: 15 hours a week, flexible start times.
We would only like to hear from very driven candidates who have passion & drive for their work, so please do not send a generic cover letter as your application won’t be accepted to progress to a phone interview.
Please apply via this link: APPLY HERE
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!